The BS 2.0 Big Bag Cement Dispenser is designed to provide a reliable, sturdy big bag-fed cement dispenser, given how easily big bags can be transported, stored, and emptied. Offering an alternative to the HS series horizontal silos for small sites and/or areas which cannot be reached with cement bulk containers.
The BS 2.0 Big Bag Cement Dispenser is easy to install and does not require concrete slabs or anchorage systems to be positioned, nor any special permits.
When equipped with the (optional) gravimetric weighing system with load cells, the BS 2.0 Big Bag Cement Dispenser can be connected, via a Bluetooth link, to the FIORI concrete mixers using the proprietary CBV 2.0 system. In this case, the mixer operator can load the amount of cement required by the specific mix formulation in use, working independently and without leaving the vehicle, and using the batching system and weighing certification feature if necessary.
BS 2.0 Big Bag Cement Dispenser can conveniently be used as a connection between FIORI concrete mixers and already existing vertical silos, thus providing the latter with the possibility of remote proportioning concrete from mixers with weighing certification.
THE ADVANTAGES OF FIORI’S “BS 2.0 Big Bag Cement Dispenser” IS AS FOLLOWS:
‣ Loads cells for checking the content weight while unloading.
‣ CANlink for remote control (Bluetooth) from CBV 2.0.
‣ Three ways of unloading: manual and automatic (through the Topcon display) or remotely (directly in recipe from vehicle through CANlink).
‣ No need of permission for installation.
‣ Minimal environmental impact.
‣ No need of anchoring to the ground, thus more adaptable to “mobile” units.
‣ Transportable with no need of special trucks.
‣ Very quick loading (20 m3/hr of product).
‣ The vibrator helps cement unloading.
‣ Ladder and railing for operator work at a height.
‣ Safety grid for the upper opening.
‣ Closing hatches.
‣ Cement loading from the Big Bag with or without the specific opening in the bag bottom.
‣ Suitable for loading from other silos, even vertical ones, by screw conveyor.